Why Online Reputation Management is Important? – Before we understand the concept, let’s understand the term ORM.
Online Reputation Management
Online Reputation Management – ORM is basically a strategy to control the brand’s reputation and to save them from negative reviews and provide customer satisfaction.
Building a case for Online Reputation Management
- 97% of 18-34 years old read reviews for local businesses.
- 2 out of 3 people rely on information available on the Internet.
Types of Online Reputation Issues
- Negative Reviews
- Hate sites
- Negative Media coverage
- Online Complains
Why Online Reputation Management is Important?
Reputation management is an essential component in this digitally connected world.
- A brand can’t control everything
- people decide based on the reviews (ORM)
- Affects Google ranking
- Competition can take advantage
- It is difficult to remove the negative reviews
- There is a constant threat
The goals of ORM should be:-
- Increasing the number of positive reviews
- Involving staffs in the company activities
- Engage with customer
- Bringing down negative comments
- Improve the rating
- Promoting a positive brand image
In the next blog, we will explain how the bad thought process in Online Reputation Management can affect your brand – be alert while implementing ORM.
Read the Blog: Why Linkedin Is Important for Professionals?